Customized Ordering, Billing and Accounting to Integrate Seamlessly with YOUR setup
Each program TMG creates is customized to meet the client’s needs. TMG’s order processing system is driven by our TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION pledge. Clients may place orders in the following ways:
1. Local Ordering - Orders are placed by each individual facility directly with the local supplier.
2. Centralized Ordering - Each individual facility places orders directly with TMG utilizing any communication medium the client prefers.
The following is a brief description of the most common centralized ordering methods.
- Online Customer Portal - With branch internet access, the local branch has the ability to place orders online using a secure username and password.
- Email - A personalized email address can be set up so your branch locations can send orders utilizing existing office email.
- Fax - Place orders via fax using a custom order form designed to your specifications.
- Phone - Simply call 1-800-720-1563 anywhere in the country.
- Automatic Stops - Where available, automatic stops (also called “Milk Runs,”) can be set up for locations that need guaranteed deliveries on a set schedule.
No client is limited to one specific billing option. TMG’s flexibility allows for multiple billing variations depending on the needs of our clients.
1. National Billing - This billing option is more suited for an organization that has locations throughout the United States and the desire to monitor expenditures at a corporate level. This option also lets the client write one check once a month for each of their buying programs. This is an excellent option for clients interested in nationwide pricing and national cost savings.
2. Regional Billing - This billing option is recommended for clients who empower divisional or regional personnel to track, monitor, and control expenditures for a specified location or group of locations. This option provides regional personnel with payment flexibility on a regional or national level.
3. Local Billing - This option is best suited for clients with branches that operate as their own cost centers. Each branch location receives a consolidated monthly invoice which they can view and approve before authorizing payment. Invoices can be sent through a variety of mediums, and enable a national or regional view of purchases while allowing local personnel to monitor expenditures.